View Single Post
Old 26-07-2010, 13:42   #303
weenell
Inactive

weenell is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Re: Virgin Media Customer Service- Your Personal Experience

I called Virgin Media today and Oh My God!!!!!! waste of my time, i have called 4 times over the last two weeks due to the signal, the customer services person wanted to send a technician on the days i work, not the days i dont. I had to demand they send someone out on the only day off i have left this week.

I wanted to cancel Virgin Media, but i was told i had verbaly agreed to sign up for another year!!!! i really dont think so, i was passed around from dept to dept, I did eveything it tells you at the start of the phone call, you know the bit where they say, take this out and put this on now switch it off, take out the plug then put it back in!!!!!!!

I work five 12 hour shifts a week with two days off, a little escape into my TV world is all i need for a quick lift, so for the fact i have had NO tv for two weeks i am getting £10 back............are you kidding me!!!!!!

I notice the signal only disrupted after the world cup!!!!! Virgin do not appear to care about Joe Blog, that was very clear after talking to there Customer Services in the last two weeks.

I really dont like Sky, but suddenly see the appeal.
weenell is offline   Reply With Quote