Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2021)
View Single Post
Old 21-10-2021, 13:30   #1645
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Changes to Virgin TV (2021)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave42 View Post
north east still not HD yet
As that link reveal on Tuesday. You may see your local BBC One programmes via the BBC Iplayer in the coming months but the English regions of BBC One HD channels will launch on Virgin Media (V6 and TiVo), Freesat, Freeview HD, Sky Digital and Sky Q sometime in 2022 with BBC Two Northern Ireland HD, BBC ALBA HD and BBC Parliament HD

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBC View Post
BBC One HD versions from regions in England will first become available to viewers on internet-connected TV platforms first, including Sky Glass from today - and in the following months, BBC iPlayer will also switch from standard definition to high definition for the regional versions of BBC One in England. We’ll be continuing our rollout to other platforms throughout next year, with the aim of launching BBC One HD services across England on all platforms by the end of 2022. At the same time as the BBC One HD regional rollout, we’ll also be adding HD versions of some of our other channels (such as BBC Two Northern Ireland, BBC ALBA and BBC Parliament) to other platforms.
Q: I LIVE IN ENGLAND WHAT WILL I GET FROM THE BBC BY 2023?

-Your local BBC One channel will become HD on Virgin Channel 101.
-BBC ALBA will become HD on Virgin Channel 162.
-BBC Parliament will become HD on Virgin Channel 605.

Q: I LIVE IN SCOTLAND WHAT WILL I GET FROM THE BBC BY 2023?

-BBC ALBA will become HD on Virgin Channel 120.

Q: I LIVE IN WALES WHAT WILL I GET FROM THE BBC BY 2023?

Q: I LIVE IN NORTHERN IRELAND WHAT WILL I GET FROM THE BBC BY 2023?

-BBC Two Northern Ireland will become HD on Virgin Channel 102.

Virgin Media Channels numbers right at time of posting.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info

Last edited by Media Boy UK; 21-10-2021 at 13:53.