View Single Post
Old 03-05-2023, 12:05   #1986
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: Streaming services news, offers and general chit chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Thank you, Pierre. They know this, but they have to play out this silly game every time the subject is mentioned.

I think I’ll pursue this elsewhere in future, where people can have a sensible conversation without having to tolerate wind-up merchants.

---------- Post added at 11:29 ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoss View Post
What do you mean by broadcast TV?

Broadcast TV received through the aerial from your local transmitter.
Strange - a couple of hours ago you posted

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
True. However, I don’t see how that is relevant when all the broadcasters are being pointed in the direction of broadcast by IP.

In fact, the BBC has now been instructed by OFCOM to plan for just that, as I reported in an earlier post.

And the problems relating to electricity supply that Chris reported a few years ago have been overcome already, haven’t they?

I guess if you lack the imagination, it is pointless discussing the future with you guys, although I think a lot of forum members would love to discuss it if there was less hostility and cynicism on here to any discussion on the subject of what the future may have in store.

Such a pity.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is online now   Reply With Quote