View Single Post
Old 06-02-2007, 20:36   #88
bopdude
Inactive

bopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny stars
bopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to bopdude
Re: what game are you playing

Just installed and will be playing Metal Gear Solid 1, IMHO one of the best games ever made this time around though I'll be playing the PC version as opposed to the PS1, for those that remember the game, you could complete the games several times to get different bonus items I even started playing on the hard or was it extreme level with no radar, got up to the second meeting with Vulcan Raven, you know, the one in the room with all those pillars, nightmare, anywho, I tried and tried but he beat me

This time though
bopdude is offline   Reply With Quote