View Single Post
Old 04-06-2023, 14:14   #4
Itshim
Do I care what you think

Services: V6 ,Virgin L. Phone Broadband.sky go Netflix
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Re: Force oppo 74ato use Tesco bb

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
I always have trouble understanding your posts it's like they're not written in English. . Seems clear to me perhaps ti would help if you didn't fit your idea in to it.

If I'm understanding you correctly you want to use your home broadband connection while at your friends house? No I want to use my allowance from Tesco

You can't it's physically impossible, it's called a home broadband connection for a reason.
Clearly again not what I am trying to do.
If your friend lives next door you maybe able to connect to your home WiFi, is that what you want to do?
It is not. I simply want my mobile to use my network providers BB leaving other connections intact

---------- Post added at 14:14 ---------- Previous post was at 14:08 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I could not even make sense of the title, Ive edited it based on a guess.
Seems clear to me the question is what it says, trouble seems to be forcing it to suit other people's agender.