View Single Post
Old 05-01-2023, 01:47   #15
Legendkiller2k
cf.mega poster

Services: Giganet broadband 1gbs, netflix, Peacock,HBOMAX, kodi
Legendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of Quads
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2023)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox35 View Post
Then I'll be finally off for good!
Already prepared with my new in built Roku TV with Freeview Play and recordable usb device, new gen 4K Max Firestick and so just need to research and add my preferred other streaming apps when this current contract ends. How can they justify a very big price rise when energy and food bills are soaring? They should be slashing prices for loyalty and stopping churn.
Cable TV is not in the 90s/00s anymore.
Best thing i did was cut the cord, quite happy with my humax aura and nvidia shield although my isp do provide netgem tv at no extra cost as part of my broadband package.