Thread: VM Router Hub 5 at no extra cost
View Single Post
Old 19-11-2021, 00:14   #155
ianch99
cf.mega poster

ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
Re: Hub 5 at no extra cost

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordon861 View Post
Yes Volt, I have had a total run around with VM recently.

First they offered the Hub5 which they then claimed didn't exist, but I got anyways. The Volt was announced, I spoke to O2 who were great and upgraded my data right away. O2 then passed my details to VM to upgrade my speed, VM then decided to email me to say that my upgrade would happen and that my new Hub3 would arrive last week (which confused me a little). Since then I had been checking my speed, trying to get help on the forums and rebooting my Hub5 but nothing helped.

In the end I called VM on 150 and went through to the technical faults people. Although being difficult to understand they listened and then did a remote reboot of the Hub5 and pushed the speed update at the same time. Once rebooted my speed upgrade was working.
How do you find the Hub 5? Is it stable connection-wise?