Thread: VM Router Hub 5 at no extra cost
View Single Post
Old 18-11-2021, 10:07   #153
TAZMANUK
cf.addict

Services: Ultimate Volt Package, V6, 1 gig bb, WiFi max 2 pods, maxit TV, anytime chatter
TAZMANUK is a jewel in the roughTAZMANUK is a jewel in the roughTAZMANUK is a jewel in the roughTAZMANUK is a jewel in the roughTAZMANUK is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to TAZMANUK
Re: Hub 5 at no extra cost

Mines activated as I see the new configuration file, in just saying the speed at best 370 to 375, I've rebooted the modem and will wait for it to settle, and ill try speedtest. I did get asked to have a hub 5 which i filled details in and delivery date of 24th, that was last week it stated takes 14 days for a email about it but haven't had any update on it and does not show up on my orders either and have been told it's all ordered at the back end a different department apparently.

I took screenshots all through the ordering process as proof as it's odd that it's not showing up as a self instal kit or in my orders and appointments section of my account. At first I thought the email was a phishing email since they was a large volume coming in not so long since from McAfee etc
TAZMANUK is offline   Reply With Quote