View Single Post
Old 04-03-2023, 20:57   #7
mrmistoffelees

Services: Many
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
Re: Are any other Mac users having issues performing OS updates on Virgin Media?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike86 View Post
It's a TLS error and in 15 years of using macOS I've never encountered it. I found people across the country who were having the same error, at the exact same time, only on Virgin Media, and who had it start working again at the exact same time.

An affected machine was able to update fine over EE while this was going on, so it wasn't a problem with the computer.
I’d suggest you look on the official Apple forums as I said this has existed since 10.8.1

I can ask one of my staff who’s my head of Apple engineering to give you a more detailed breakdown on the issue if you would like ?