Thread: Billing Error
View Single Post
Old 15-05-2023, 10:55   #1
Corey N Georgie
cf.addict

Services: 1GB Volt, Telephone all Inclusive.
Corey N Georgie is a jewel in the roughCorey N Georgie is a jewel in the roughCorey N Georgie is a jewel in the roughCorey N Georgie is a jewel in the roughCorey N Georgie is a jewel in the rough
Billing Error

About 2 months ago I made a post on here about Virgin trying to over bill me and then admitting to the error and even giving me a reference number for the correct amount, I cannot find this post this is why I've created this one.

I was going through my bank statements last Friday and realised in April they had billed me incorrectly so I rang them and spoke to a very unhelpful man who was adamant that I was billed correctly so I requested to speak to a supervisor which at first he refused so I demanded. He then told me I would receive a call today at some point from a supervisor and i received a text to state this.

I just got a call and low and behold YES I was incorrectly billed and just received a refund for April of £65.36.

If I hadn't checked my statement and if I had listened to the billing advisor and hadn't pushed for a supervisor then I would be £65 out of pocket which is almost a months bill for me.
Corey N Georgie is offline   Reply With Quote