Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2021, 13:22   #175
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Well instead of your usual put-downs, perhaps you should concentrate on answering the points that people make. We might get somewhere then.

I can live with you disagreeing with me. But your failure to explain why makes me believe that you have no answers. Why not prove me wrong?
Old Boy there’s no reasoning with someone who thinks Covid 19 is a communist plot to keep people in lockdown.

I told you it wouldn’t go away in the summer. It didn’t.
I told you variants would reduce vaccine efficacy. It did.
I said there was no evidence it would become less virulent. There isn’t.

How do you propose to recover the economy when rational actors in the economy stay home - at least some of the time - so they don’t get sick? What proposals do you have to support those businesses your heart bled so much for when they could rely on furlough and other support measures to get them through Christmas? They can’t live on entrepreneurial spirit, OB.
jfman is offline   Reply With Quote