Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2021)
View Single Post
Old 19-11-2021, 19:19   #1769
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Changes to Virgin TV (2021)

Quote:
Originally Posted by epsilon View Post
Breaking News (information received this morning): 14 new service labels have been added to the SDT, all labelled "BBC One HD" and set initially to channel 108. I've been told that, at the moment, none of these name the region in the service label and they haven't yet been added to the NIT, so it isn't possible to guess the regions at this stage. These changes are thought to be the start of preparations for the addition of the BBC One HD English regions. (SID 10178 to 10191).
They must be testing BBC One London in one of the SID you have listing as far as I know BBC One only have 13 channels only broadcasting in SD right now.

They are:
-BBC One East [East] (East of England)
-BBC One East [West] (Cambridgeshire, Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire and parts of Buckinghamshire)
-BBC One East Mids (East Midlands of England.)
-BBC One NE & C (North East of England and Cumbria)
-BBC One North West (North West of England)
-BBC One Oxford (Oxfordshire & Parts of Wiltshire, Buckinghamshire and Northamptonshire)
-BBC One South (South of England)
-BBC One South East (Kent and East Sussex)
-BBC One South West (South West of England)
-BBC One West (West of England)
-BBC One West Mids (West Midlands of England)
-BBC One Yorks (Yorkshire and North Midlands)
-BBC One East Yorks & Lin (East Yorkshire and Lincolnshire)

Or am I missing an area?
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info

Last edited by Media Boy UK; 19-11-2021 at 19:31.