View Single Post
Old 01-02-2022, 19:26   #2244
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Renewals & Cancellations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
That seems a bit of a surprise.
It was apparently losing viewers before it moved to Paramount+, and rumoured not to be doing great after its move.

Quote:
Boreanaz said the following about the future of the series in an interview with TV Insider:

“I can’t say. What I could just say is that we’ve done great for Paramount+. You look at the numbers and the streaming, and then we’ve been trending as one of their number one shows for the past few weeks. So we’re doing good for ’em.”

When asked how long he plans to stay with the show, Boreanaz said:

“I don’t know. I think for me, it’s really relative to the stories that we’re telling and I’m excited more so about the switch to Paramount+. I find that that of all the streaming networks, this is a very positive one and they’re very aggressive in the way they do their shows. I still feel like this show moving over there and the potential of going on to another season and whatnot, the show won’t be drastically different, but it will have a slower burn to it. It’ll be more of like what happens in two weeks over a 10-episode order. It’s not just this huge season of — we don’t have to invest so much in certain areas of the storylines, but it may be like, hey, they get up, and this is their day and that’s 10 episodes. It’s very similar to like a 24 kind of aspect, but you really get to really now get under the skin of the characters, see where these men and women are and see how they’re affected from when they wake up to when they go to bed. I think that’s fascinating.”
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote