View Single Post
Old 15-05-2022, 18:19   #9
Itshim
Do I care what you think

Services: V6 ,Virgin L. Phone Broadband.sky go Netflix
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Re: Still can't get on cable forum !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoss View Post
Have you tried accessing it with Bit Defenders shields down? just to test? When you uninstalled Kaspersky did you check if the site loaded without it? Might not be the AV fault at all seeing as others can access the site with the same AV as you. Do you not find that strange?
My teccy "granddaughter" is convinced the problem ? Is her settings , very very strict on both the PC's and what she thinks is " old" software on cable forums site . She said and I quote "if I have couple of hours to spare I'll hack it to have a look" l said don't bother l am not concerned just curious .