Thread: Football The Scottish Football Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2022, 19:31   #1008
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: The Scottish Football Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rillington View Post
Until 2014 the results from the highland League would appear in the Sky Sports vidiprinter. However when they started to edit the information, all non league games apart from the National League Premier stopped being shown.

Also, Sportscene Results does not cover the HFL (or the Lowland League) is not covered and the teams are only mentioned when they play in the Scottish Cup.

And regarding the make-up of the division, since the introduction of the pyramid, only Cove Rangers have won promotion from the HFL into the SFL and Brechin are the only team to have been relegated into the HFL. Fort William is the first team to be relegated out of the HFL and Banks O'Dee is the first team to be promoted into the HFL.
I don't watch Sky Sports, except for Mix, so I'd never see it. But thanks.

I think the only time I regularly saw the teams mentioned regularly was when Scotsport (!) was still around, Sportscene Results didn't really mention it, certainly not recently.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote