Thread: Amazon Star Trek: Picard
View Single Post
Old 14-05-2022, 12:19   #324
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Star Trek: Picard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
I am currently watching the first episodes of a Star Trek documentary series called “Centre Seat - 55 years of Star Trek” on prime.
finished watching and I enjoyed it although it is not what I expected. It definitely focuses more on the negative aspects of production of the entire franchise. I learnt lots of knew things though, especially about TOS and the movies which were before my time I really enjoyed the last ep though which focused more on the positive aspects.

I know I mentioned it above but everyone should really check out What We Left Behind which is a crowd funded DS9 documentary made by the showrunner Ira Behr. It is very much a love letter to DS9 and when you come away from watching it the only thing you are thinking about is that you wish you had the money to give them to make an eighth season.

The good news is that the team behind What We Left Behind are in the middle of making a Voyager equivalent so I can't wait for that.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote