View Single Post
Old 24-06-2009, 23:15   #1045
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Re: what game are you playing

Quote:
Originally Posted by icestar2
Does it look at bad as they showed it did ? Lazy developers tbh when most games have no diffrence anymore.
Frankly seeing the game on my 40" 1080p TV the game looks pretty damn good. I guess side by side comparison will make it look worse. It was built on the PS3 first and ported to the 360 so no idea why the textures have such low detail on the PS3!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zing
I been playing it a little on the pc and it needs to get better its all same ole same ole walk around scan for ghosts zap the ghost smack em around a bit and get em in a box. I aint played it all that much though yet
What game isn't same old, same old?? Its ghostbusters, you catch ghosts. What else were you expecting?

BTW its not a box its a ghost trap, lol.

Its got a great script and all the actors really got back in to their parts and some of the comedy is fantastic and really well done. Ghostbusters is still one of my fav movies and this game has done a really really good job of recreating the feeling of the films.

Multiplayer is good fun too. But the PC version doesn't feature it.