View Single Post
Old 14-08-2021, 11:03   #9
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Sky One to close

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
Well I'm currently watching Supergirl, Legend of Tomorrow and Prodigal Son.

If I lose these I'd be royally peed.

---------- Post added at 11:41 ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 ----------

Then there are the NCIS series.
Supergirl is on its final season. Prodigal Son has been cancelled so that's the same. Once their current run is done there aren't any more to miss.

I can't find where I read it but I recall it saying the superhero series would be on Showcase. Until WB launches its streaming services in UK I don't think you (or I, I watch it too) have to worry about losing access to DC's Legends Of Tomorrow.

Sky Showcase and Max will be available on all platforms Sky1 is currently on, so you won't lose access to remainer of their runs, some of them may have ended before the change happens anyway (I watch neither Supergirl or PS so am not sure how far through they are).

As for NCIS, it will probably end up on one of the other channels that currently show the franchise. 5USA would be my 1st guess given they have a parent company in common. Sky Max would be my 2nd guess as I think NCIS LA will move to that from Sky1.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote