Thread: Charlie Farley
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2023, 18:59   #62
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: Charlie Farley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
She was in it because she was returning to the apartment of Dodi Fayed (her apparent lover).

She died because she wasnt wearing a seat belt, when the car she was in (driven by a drunken driver, at twice the speed limit) crashed into a pillar, while apparently being persued by members of the press.

While I dont particularly care for Charles, blaming him for something he had nothing to do with is utter nonsense.
Charles is indirectly responsible for Diana's death for the reasons I have provided.

---------- Post added at 18:59 ---------- Previous post was at 18:57 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms NTL View Post
In defence of Charlie, as head of CofE, he ain't Dalai Lama sucking kid's tongues...
That's hardly a defence for Charlie! Anyway, cut some slack for the Dalai Lama.

My advice is at your risk.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote