View Single Post
Old 15-04-2022, 21:19   #11
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Celebrating 60 Years of James Bond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
I've pre iously seen From Russia with Love and On Her Majesty's secret service in
I have only seen Pierce Brosnan onwards. From about 1996 onwards I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
There are already rumours of a TV show set the universe and Amazon are going to want to milk the IP.
Quote:
The world of James Bond is hitting the streaming world a lot sooner than you’d think.

Amazon’s Prime Video has greenlit its first TV show based on the iconic British spy with “007’s Road to a Million,” a Bond-style spin on a race around the world.

Production on “007’s Road to a Million” will begin later this year, and the new show will launch on Prime Video in more than 240 countries and territories. Casting is underway and applicants are being invited to send in submissions.

The show will see contestants competing in a global adventure to win a £1 million ($1.3 million) cash prize. Filmed in many of the historic locations featured throughout the seminal Bond films, the “cinematic format” will be a test of intelligence and endurance. In addition to passing physical obstacles, the contestants — who will compete in two-person teams — must correctly answer questions hidden in different locations around the world in order to advance to the next challenge
https://variety.com/2022/tv/global/j...gm-1235214551/

It sounds like a James Bond themed version of the Krypton Factor
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote