View Single Post
Old 18-07-2022, 23:32   #1729
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation
Re: Police to get tough on internet trolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimUpNorth View Post
And it's arrogant statements like that you'll find winds people up, but fortunately apart from maybe in your own world you won't be doing any moderating or deciding on the appropriateness of otherwise of posts.

Also I don't think the sense of glee that's been coming across in your recent posts is doing much to endear you to others - you know the continued 'you had your chance to comment so tough luck you didn't' type posts.
As you are aware, I have cognitive issues and do acknowledge that this can affect my thinking and the way that I express myself.

As a result, I have had my posts independently checked by a facilitator for the allegations that you have made and have been reassured that they have no basis in fact, apart from the statement that I am not a moderator on this forum, which has never been claimed in the first place.

It is correct to say that people did have the chance to contribute towards the consultation at the appropriate time and that I alerted people to this in the thread.

At least one person did contribute to the consultation. I am pleased that they did as it was important that as wide a spectrum of views were taken into account.
RichardCoulter is offline   Reply With Quote