View Single Post
Old 06-05-2024, 17:21   #2579
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Re: What game are you playing

I think because it's such a big world and you can just get lost wondering around. That's why I never finished it originally.

Being an older game and with how powerful my PC is even at ultra settings with all post processing effects enabled at 1080p I'm still well over 550fps and it messes up the animations. They are tied to the game running at 60 so they go too fast. Had to limit the game to 70fps in driver settings to get it to play normally.

Might have to try some mods to get visuals even better. New Vegas is still my fav of the series.

It's funny playing it again after watching the show as everything is just so accurate in the series from how all the houses, cars and tech looks to the music and sounds. They really did nail that show.