View Single Post
Old 15-02-2023, 11:22   #4259
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Will Scotland Leave the UK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Well, she’s on the telly now, desperately trying to channel the spirit of Jacinda Ardern.

---------- Post added at 11:19 ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 ----------

I’m unsure how you’re unable to see the magnitude of the problems on the SNP’s doorstep when the likes of Darren McGarvey are saying they have serious political issues which a change of leader won’t fix. (McGarvey’s by no means a unionist, though admittedly one of the few prominent Nats willing to question the official line that the SNP can do no wrong ever).
Yet I can’t find a single political party offering me solutions to any of them. Something which based on your own hyperbole around the subject should be quite easy for someone to do.

Can anyone, anywhere, name a Scottish Labour policy off the top of their head?
jfman is offline   Reply With Quote