View Single Post
Old 15-02-2023, 10:18   #4251
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Will Scotland Leave the UK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
There hasn’t been the merest hint of this in the Scottish media or commentariat, though those of us disinclined to be sympathetic to her have been aghast at the mounting pile of policy failures of the past two years. My guess now is that there is likely to be something significant in the Beeb describing the press conference as ‘hastily arranged’.

I’m going to take a wild guess that it’s health related. No matter how mediocre she has been at actually achieving anything in leadership she wouldn’t willingly do anything to derail their onward march to independence. The appearance of unity and well controlled party management is central to the SNP’s view of itself.
I have seen stories of mounting discontent with the perceived lack of progress on independence from some sections of the SNP. They feel she didn't move fast or aggressively enough in pursuit of a referendum. She on the other hand seems to wanted to have waited until the polling numbers were better.

Maybe she is just sick of the job at this point?
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote