View Single Post
Old 29-11-2022, 14:05   #4639
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Britain outside the EU

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
When the Entry Exit System is implemented next May, the days of any UK passport holders being allowed into the EEA lanes must surely end.
I don't see why, the process you refer to is already in operation in some airports it would appear.

As I left Schipol, i.e. exiting the EU, I was directed into the same line as the EU, and used the facial biometric machine to scan me and my passport. I then walked forwards where a border guard stamped my passport, the EU passport holders just walked past him.

The use of the machines should actually speed things up, as long as there are enough of them and people know how to use them correctly.