View Single Post
Old 01-02-2022, 20:22   #311
Skie
a giant headend

Skie has reached the bronze age
Skie has reached the bronze ageSkie has reached the bronze ageSkie has reached the bronze ageSkie has reached the bronze ageSkie has reached the bronze ageSkie has reached the bronze ageSkie has reached the bronze age
Re: VM News Another Price Increase

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
Got my price rise today. £3.45. Not too bad as I am on a good deal. 100Mb for £22.00 so I'll roll with it and see what happens in September when I renew.
Loads of decent deals out there if you've had Openreach fibering up poles near you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gus0898uk View Post
I have just called 150 but have been listening to music for around 15 minutes so given up for now.
I did get an automated message that states I can have a £8.50 pm discount for 6 months but I would rather talk to retentions as I have discounts finishing on 24th feb and I don't want them taking away with one hand and giving me back less with the other.
The call system is frustrating (by design I assume). Call, select thinking of leaving, hold for 10 mins and get through to someone who half tries to find a better deal from a limited pool available to them but when they can't then you get put through to another team. Where you have to hold again for even longer to once again suffer them trying to get you a 'deal' for your 'loyalty'.

Just let people do it online!
Skie is offline   Reply With Quote