View Single Post
Old 22-12-2021, 19:24   #1130
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: Police to get tough on internet trolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoss View Post
Who was I badgering with a mental illness. Russ says he was controlling his depression and I asked a couple of times about addiction to highlight a point about chemicals
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
Maybe I was feeling targeted and bullied by your persistence that I must be addicted to the gym?

Swings and roundabouts.
Quote:
You asked and I said I wasn’t but you kept on, giving the impression you weren’t satisfied with my response. I don’t need to justify/explain what I don’t have.

---------- Post added at 19:24 ---------- Previous post was at 19:22 ----------

I’m surprised that you claim to have any real understanding of it for others given how unique and individual each case of depression is.
Quote:
So we’re agreed that a someone previously suffering depression does not automatically make them any kind of authority on how it affects other sufferers? Good, glad we got there eventually.

I don’t care whether you think anything I do is good or bad. You put forward a suggestion, I put you right on it, you refused to accept it.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.

Last edited by Hugh; 22-12-2021 at 19:27.
Hugh is online now   Reply With Quote