Thread: Windows 11
View Single Post
Old 31-08-2021, 15:46   #62
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: Windows 11

The Flighting info they have been sending out is what we are on in the Dev and Beta group are close to RTM but we still have not seen Android Apps in the Windows Store. I currently have build 168 on 2 SSDs one set to flight Dev and the other Beta. I am hoping to see the Android apps soon

---------- Post added at 15:46 ---------- Previous post was at 15:44 ----------

I see point 7 gives me hope

Quote:
Windows 11 comes with a new Microsoft Store rebuilt with an all-new design making it easier to search and discover your favorite apps, games, shows, and movies in one trusted location. We look forward to continuing our journey to bring Android apps to Windows 11 and the Microsoft Store through our collaboration with Amazon and Intel; this will start with a preview for Windows Insiders over the coming months.
Jaymoss is online now   Reply With Quote