View Single Post
Old 26-10-2021, 17:15   #5518
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

Dune 9/10.

Also loved it. I wanted more when it ended.

The one disappointment is there seems there is so much more to tell and I wish WB had committed to a trilogy from the outset. I would have preferred more world-building and ending the film on the 'attack' scene. Even Part 2 will, IMO, undersell this because it doesn't feel like we're halfway through the story.

Villeneuve was right to make this part 1 without any promise of a sequel though. Should Part 2 not happen then at least this is the best expression of part 1 he could make rather than try to make one film out of this.

It probably will get a part 2 but the one risk is WB's decision to release on streaming mean the American Box Office is muted and although streaming figures should count towards it they may not be convinced on giving a streaming movie a big budget. If we're getting a Part 2 it needs a blockbuster budget, not a streaming one.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote