View Single Post
Old 12-11-2018, 20:55   #378
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Police to get tough on internet trolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post

Do you think that abuse, harrassment etc should be covered or that vulnerable groups should be afforded more protection?
<removed>

On your question about protecting vulnerable groups more - how the hell does anyone know which posters are from vulnerable groups? Should we label them?

The whole thrust of your posts on this subject are impractical, unworkable and well over the top. I am not the only one saying this to you.

I am not attempting to antagonise anyone, Richard and I have not made any personal remarks to you in the post that you have taken exception to.

Last edited by OLD BOY; 12-11-2018 at 21:00. Reason: Enough as well.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote