Thread: Gmail Tricks
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2023, 20:17   #7
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: Gmail Tricks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingbat View Post
As an early adopter of gmail, I was able to get an address with just surname@gmail.com.

Worked fine for years then started to get emails meant for other people with the same surname who registered on web sites with a space in the email address instead of a full stop, eg firstname surname@gmail.com instead of firstname.surname

So, I have to apologise to the person in Australia who hasn’t had any success with online dating, the person in New Zealand whose order for timber took a bit longer than expected, and the car executive in South Korea for him not getting his flight confirmation on time.
hahahahaha

---------- Post added at 20:17 ---------- Previous post was at 20:17 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul's Grandad View Post
Aha! That explains why I get random gmails meant for a US bririchardson on my bri.richardson account. It's been bugging me for ages. Any ideas how to stop it?
aye that is it haha