View Single Post
Old 15-02-2023, 13:44   #7
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: Mobile sim card ideas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoss View Post
Is your phone dual sim or you switching the number?
Yes my main phone is dual sim with a Three PAYG sim at the moment and I sometimes add John's GiffGaff sim as he hates having the phone with him. I am married to an entrenched Luddite and after 50+ years so I know when I need to give in.
I will probable swap the 3 sim over to the " car" phone and what balence that's left on it will probably last for enogh time to see how I get on with the 1p mobile setup. Any idea if I can move my phone number a month or so after I start using a different service and whilst both accounts would be active?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post
You will also want to make sure that any plan you go for doesnt automatically remove un-used allowances each month or require minimum use per month to keep the account active.
As far as I can see I would have to pay £10 every 120 days and any money unused is carried over to be used if I exceed the allowances. From what I have read if the balence goes over £10 then I could choose to use that to fund the next 120 days. (1p's minimum requirement was abandoned in 2021)