View Single Post
Old 15-02-2023, 11:47   #4
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: Mobile sim card ideas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
I use 1p Mobile and they're great on both price and service.

If you do decide to go with them I can get one of my carers to refer you if you'd like and we both get a free credit. It used to be a tenner each, but i'll check for sure if you PM me to say you're interested
Thank you Richard, A friend on the forum has already offered me a link to the mutual credit offer. Oh and it's now £5 each.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoss View Post
Seems like a steal tbh

Just one thing. Make sure whatever device you use allows you to turn data off and turn off auto updates or set to update only on wifi or you could find your data vanishes
Cheers for the reply Jay. I'm now thinking of using this sim in my main phone which allows me to turn data off and I already have updates set to wifi only. The wifi calling offered by 1p mobile will also be helpful for when I am at hospital.

To be honest I think that it's the fact that it appears to be too good to be true that has given me the collywobbles.