View Single Post
Old 14-02-2023, 15:40   #2
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation
Re: Mobile sim card ideas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joglynne View Post
Looking for a cheap sim for the 4G mobile phone I keep as a back up in our car. I should mention that I hate Three.

We have a good satnav in the car but do sometimes need to use google/maps and send/use texts and make calls. I have been using a Three 321 rolling payg sim which used to be really good value but since they changed their rates in 2021 I have been slowly using up the balence. Due to covid restrictions and health issues this has taken ages but I am now ready to change to a different provider. I really, really want to ditch anything to do with Three.

I have been considering 1p Mobile and their 1 year Talker 1 year deal. ... £36 for unlimited calls & texts to UK landlines and mobiles and 250MB of data per month (EE), for a whole year.

I know that the 250MB a month may seem very low but I have been keeping a check on our useage over the last few months of freedom and we always seem to be below that amount and any other suppliers seem to be, overall, a lot dearer.

For some reason my timerous beastie mode seems to have kicked in and I can't stop dithering so I am wondering if anyone on here has any experience of 1p Mobile or can point me in the direction of another provider.

Oh and did I mention that I HATE Three?

https://www.1pmobile.com/1year-calls-texts-data-SIM.taf
I use 1p Mobile and they're great on both price and service.

If you do decide to go with them I can get one of my carers to refer you if you'd like and we both get a free credit. It used to be a tenner each, but i'll check for sure if you PM me to say you're interested

Last edited by RichardCoulter; 14-02-2023 at 15:45. Reason: Spelling Fac HTH
RichardCoulter is offline   Reply With Quote