View Single Post
Old 14-02-2023, 15:09   #1
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Mobile sim card ideas.

Looking for a cheap sim for the 4G mobile phone I keep as a back up in our car. I should mention that I hate Three.

We have a good satnav in the car but do sometimes need to use google/maps and send/use texts and make calls. I have been using a Three 321 rolling payg sim which used to be really good value but since they changed their rates in 2021 I have been slowly using up the balence. Due to covid restrictions and health issues this has taken ages but I am now ready to change to a different provider. I really, really want to ditch anything to do with Three.

I have been considering 1p Mobile and their 1 year Talker 1 year deal. ... £36 for unlimited calls & texts to UK landlines and mobiles and 250MB of data per month (EE), for a whole year.

I know that the 250MB a month may seem very low but I have been keeping a check on our useage over the last few months of freedom and we always seem to be below that amount and any other suppliers seem to be, overall, a lot dearer.

For some reason my timerous beastie mode seems to have kicked in and I can't stop dithering so I am wondering if anyone on here has any experience of 1p Mobile or can point me in the direction of another provider.

Oh and did I mention that I HATE Three?

https://www.1pmobile.com/1year-calls-texts-data-SIM.taf