View Single Post
Old 16-07-2022, 19:53   #91
Itshim
Do I care what you think

Services: V6 ,Virgin L. Phone Broadband.sky go Netflix
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Re: [Updated] Elon Musk pulls out of $44 Billion Twitter deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMcr View Post
If that was aimed at me it's literally what Twitter have said two months ago

https://www.reuters.com/markets/deal...eal-2022-05-17
Not aimed at anyone but l have had comments about my family's business in the past , and they were and still are up the creek as were the feds , state and local police in the 20s to 60s ny father use to say that we had a desk / office just for them , in the beginning we did a lot of business with Cuba ,so perhaps that was reason?! Just for a little fun buy and put to one side some newspapers , then get them out in six months , and read again , my guess you will never trust one again !!!

Last edited by Itshim; 16-07-2022 at 21:03.
Itshim is online now   Reply With Quote