Thread: Netflix Stranger Things
View Single Post
Old 20-02-2022, 15:08   #57
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Stranger Things

I think i will i retain some measure of consistency in watching the season. Having already waited 2 years, it is going to kill me watching 4 or 5 eps and really getting into this new season and then having to wait an additional month for the rest. It will be torture. Now i am thinking about it i think i am just going to wait till the second half comes out in July so i can watch them all in one go. It will tough because everyone is going to be talking about it but i think it is going to be the best way to watch it. It is great being able to watch them at your leisure. You think "just one more ep" and then you get to the end of the episode are like "omg i need to watch the next one".
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote