View Single Post
Old 29-03-2008, 13:44   #51
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: Virgin Mobile min/texts 300/300 no rollover from 28 april 08

Quote:
Originally Posted by WHISTLED View Post
Not allowed to have a view that isnt yours Mick? I think that text is an appropriate media for that side of VM
Well I don't and don't you use that tone with me - I want efficient and effective means of communication - a text doesn't cut it for me, I find it lacks professionalism thank you very much and I am entitled to feel aggrieved by it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WHISTLED
Comparing it to being sacked by text is just an emotional rsponse as the 2 have no similarities. One wouldnt bother me the the would clearly.
Rubbish. It was not an emotional response at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WHISTLED
The actual change is a small one, it isnt a significant change to the full terms and conditions its a feature/benifit. So the impact and and emotions are typically more.
The change might be small to you - but is a large one to me - Also it's a bloody change to the terms and conditions - VM CS when I phoned them I got quoted that it was a change to the conditions of the original agreement that I had taken out with them from the start, so go figure.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote