View Single Post
Old 20-12-2022, 19:24   #229
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: FBI searches former president Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
How many Democrats denied donny won or obstructed the process, I remember a couple but no one, even those in their party took them seriously, don't really think the two situations are remotely comparable tbh
Yes they are. Debate during Certification is not allowed, they used points of order inappropriately to obstruct the proceedings. Basically denying Trump presidency, they are just as guilty.

---------- Post added at 19:24 ---------- Previous post was at 19:21 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
I am going to defend the Democrats as I think the entire American political system has lost it's mind but those accusations against Trump are serious irrespective of the existence of the Democrats.
Well I’m going to defend Republicans, (With DeSantis, Not Trump, he’s too toxic & would lose next election if he was on ticket) Democrats have gone too far left and are destroying America with their stupid woke policies.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote