View Single Post
Old 29-01-2022, 10:22   #284
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: VM News Another Price Increase

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
I doubt that even Virgin would have something in writing to prove what had been agreed and then subsequently try to renegade on it and brush it away as a mistake. This was proved when I took matters further with the CEO office.

Some of it might be down to their poor English or apparent lack of common sense though as opposed to deliberately trying to rip off customers.

I don't have any faith in any quality control checks that Virgin may have. The service that they provide is so abysmal that I suspect that a blind eye is turned because they are cheap.

Fortunately, Ofcom take a different view and have issued warnings to Virgin about various matters; the latest that I'm aware of is how they treat blind customers.

This is also why I advise everyone to get things confirmed in writing, if only zeith a quick email. It has been known fir staff to say that they have put things on the notes when, for whatever reason, they haven't.
Could you provide a link to that, please?
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote