View Single Post
Old 29-01-2022, 10:08   #282
1701-e
EU citizen proud of it!

Services: TV 360 Maxit TV, Gig1 bb & a landline.....
1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one
Re: VM News Another Price Increase

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
In my experience, places like India, the Philippines, Thailand etc are known to be rife with bribery, corruption etc. It's perfectly possible, even the norm, for even their police to accept bribes to make criminal offences go away.

I've just been reading an account about a group of lads who were on holiday. One of them sneaked off from the main party and was found having sex with an underage boy. His friends had no idea that he was into such things. Anyway, the boys mother called the police to make a complaint and the offender was put into a local police cell for three days and let out after money was paid to the police and the boys mother. He would have got into much more trouble over here, but money talks in these places where money is tight.
If you have missed the news recently you'll see plenty of corruption in government and police inaction in the UK.
As for underage sex.... Andrew ahem.

Anyway I got a far better deal with an overseas agent than the UK based one.

But don't let facts get in the way of an attitude.