View Single Post
Old 28-08-2019, 18:10   #7
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Name 5 directors you would love to talk to

I know what I want to ask but I can't think how to phrase it and put it into words atm. I would want to ask him some questions which would shine a light on his approach and thought process when he goes into a film and how he influences the story and puts those magical elements into it and the characters. It is the same with Marvel and the characters in the MCU; it is all down to Kevin Feige and the same small group of producers and writers you see credited in each film. You go into any Marvel film, even news one with as of yet unseen characters, you know you are going to watch something special with loveable heart warming characters, a fantastic story, many lol moments and great action. I have got some friends that blow it off as nothing special but if anybody could replicate that tone and magic formula then all films, especially superhero, would be as good the MCU films and they aren't.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote