View Single Post
Old 28-08-2019, 09:27   #5
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Name 5 directors you would love to talk to

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
Seems a bit difficult because I don't know what you would talk about.
that is the thing, I would be one of those sad fans who would bow at the feet of somebody like George Lucas. I would be asking him tonnes of questions about what it was like making Star Wars and all sorts of questions about the production. The one thing I loved about the prequel trilogy is that they were very passionate about letting fans be part of the magic and I think it was every week or month you had an exclusive behind the scenes featurette giving you an update on what they had been up to.
I would be the same with Steven Spielberg. I would just love to talk to the person who makes movie magic and try and appreciate and understand their thought process and how they view things. He isn't a normal director and the normal rules don't apply; what he makes is gold.

Bearing that in mind, although he isn't a director, another person I would love to talk to is Kevin Feige aka Mr Marvel.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote