Old 06-07-2021, 15:40   #10
Mythica
cf.geek

Mythica has reached the bronze age
Mythica has reached the bronze ageMythica has reached the bronze age
Re: Just had an offer via phone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
They have just rang again after the problems with their system yesterday. It's funny how the only calls they tend to return involve upselling

She asked if I was happy with VM, to which I said the service is adequate, but the CS absolute crap. When she asked why I was saying it was crap, I told her- bet she regretted asking.

So, to "apologise for the crap customer service & being such a good customer" (for once, their scripted responses made me laugh) I was offered Sky Movies for £16.01 a month. When I said that it wasn't worth it, this came down to £11.01 and she would be making the change today. Once again I had to reiterate that she should not touch my account and leave it alone.

This might help anyone who actually wants Sky Cinema in it's present state ie refuse the first offer to get it even cheaper.

She then said "why, it's only £6 more than what you're currently paying" & would protect me from price rises for 18 months!

I explained that I was under no obligation to justify my decision to her, that I had been previously lied to about being protected from the last price rise (got this sorted out though after yet more pissing about) and that the office of the CEO had now confirmed I was protected for 18 months.

The main reason, however, was that Sky Cinema isn't worth £11.01 a month & that I could get it for £9.99 with Now TV.

In addition, it was not "only £6 more" it was £11.01 more. She kept insisting that my bill was £5.01 more than what i'm actually paying.

This concerns me, so here we go again on the VM merry go round.
If you have no interest in these offers, then why do you carry the conversations on? You seem so unhappy with how VM treat you, I'm baffled why you always stay with them.
Mythica is offline   Reply With Quote