View Single Post
Old 16-03-2009, 17:08   #921
icestar2
Inactive

Services: Phone, HDTV, 30MB BB, Tivo
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
Re: what game are you playing

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogstamper View Post
Am totally absorbed in Resi 5 at the moment, a truly superb game that has surprisingly lived up to all the hype.
Agreed m8, I was hooked on it. After all the crap I seen getting thrown at it for its no run and fire I think it's my fav game this year. Always been a big resident evil fan and I think this one is brilliant to. Explains alot about the story of the whole RE series which I liked to. I'll say it again brilliant game

Just got my BF:Heroes beta key so will probably give that a try now.

---------- Post added at 17:08 ---------- Previous post was at 17:04 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callumpy View Post
16,520 out of over 80,000

Mines 20,855 out of 43,000
Lol Callumpy no offence intended here but I just dont get the point of all this "I've got more gamescore/trophies than you" I always have and always will play games for the fun of it and because I enjoy either the story or the online.

I never play looking to get gamescore. I just unlock what comes naturally as I go along. Tbh at the end of the days whats all them extra wasted hours trying to get massive gamescore going to get you ? Half the time its just making you do borning things that you wouldn't normally be arsed with.
icestar2 is offline   Reply With Quote