View Single Post
Old 16-03-2009, 04:46   #919
frogstamper
Inactive

Services: VIP
frogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronze
frogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronze
Re: what game are you playing

Am totally absorbed in Resi 5 at the moment, a truly superb game that has surprisingly lived up to all the hype.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephan
I am twice your age and been playing games since I was about 4 back on the Toshiba MSX but you probably don't know what that was.
you young whippersnapper's don't know how lucky you are nowadays, my first console back in the day was "steam powered", and we were grateful only to be spanked four times daily.
Ahh those were the days...rickets, high child mortality, war, disease, pestilence and famine...but we were appy.:
frogstamper is offline   Reply With Quote