View Single Post
Old 12-08-2022, 08:20   #4443
ianch99
cf.mega poster

ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
Re: Britain outside the EU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
That is what Democracy does and those who voted to leave chose. That little detail you conveniently Keep ignoring Ianch.
No, this is not to do with the vote anymore. It is the honesty of those who voted to Leave, knowing that this would have severe economic & societal consequences and to then ignore, and worse, misrepresent the reality that was foretold.

There are those, like you and Seph, who will stand up and say: "Yes, I was prepared for the downsides and was happy with these consequences". I fundamentally disagree with you but I respect the honesty. There are others, however, who will not be this honest and will, and this is the unsavoury part, will go out of their way to pretend that there is no downside and try and gaslight the situation.