View Single Post
Old 19-07-2021, 09:46   #5473
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
I rewatched it and I enjoyed it more.

Someone earlier said it's what a female James Bond should be and rewatching that's exactly what this film is. The writers and directors have clearly been inspired by Bond films. There is the dramatic start, the long opening credits (which I don't think Marvel usually do?), Black Widow has someone who gets her gadgets (I.E Q), the globe trotting spy structure and Ray Winstone is channelling a lot of Bond villain energy complete with a powerful henchman. They even have a clip of Moonraker in the film in case anyone thought these homages weren't intentional!

Also Florence Pugh is excellent as she is in most films so it's good she'll be part of the MCU in future.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoss View Post
Black Widow and it is so good 9 / 10 this is what a Janet Bond 008 movie should look like
Glad I was not the only one caught that haha
Jaymoss is offline   Reply With Quote