View Single Post
Old 19-07-2021, 09:36   #5472
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
Good point. It is the first solo movie we have had in a long time where characters from the other movies haven't crossed over. I would like to think it is due to Scarlett Johansson's pull with the audience but I think Marvel are trying to start phase 4 with a clean slate and give themselves some room to introduce new characters (e.g. her sister) who can grow and feature in future movies.
I rewatched it and I enjoyed it more.

Someone earlier said it's what a female James Bond should be and rewatching that's exactly what this film is. The writers and directors have clearly been inspired by Bond films. There is the dramatic start, the long opening credits (which I don't think Marvel usually do?), Black Widow has someone who gets her gadgets (I.E Q), the globe trotting spy structure and Ray Winstone is channelling a lot of Bond villain energy complete with a powerful henchman. They even have a clip of Moonraker in the film in case anyone thought these homages weren't intentional!

Also Florence Pugh is excellent as she is in most films so it's good she'll be part of the MCU in future.
Damien is online now   Reply With Quote