View Single Post
Old 13-08-2023, 12:54   #2546
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: What game are you playing

Quote:
Originally Posted by cimt View Post
It is actually a good game. I'd give it a try cause you don't have to pay for it. The fact you can play as anyone is actually interesting and the fact you need to make a team based on a play style you like.
I did buy Q2 on Playstation and it is awesome in multiplayer deathmatch I always kinda remember the map Edge so fell right into that, I'm not completely useless as I often finish between 3-4 in games so what did learned 20 odd years ago is still programmed in me!

I have to have crossplay enabled though otherwise I don't find any matches, I originally disabled it because I didn't want to play against PC players with mouse and keyboard, however I ready somewhere Gamepass Xbox players have to use controller as well so I'm hoping PC players also have to.

Saying that though using the Dualsense movement is really good but didn't fancy playing with gyro aiming.

I never liked Quake3 for some reason.

Last edited by SnoopZ; 13-08-2023 at 13:04.
SnoopZ is offline   Reply With Quote